Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summertime is Dance Time!

Rhythm in Motion Dance Centre has been invited to perform in two wonderful events. On Aug. 2, we will be a part of Square Fair in Lima. We will be performing on the children's stage from 2 p.m.-3 p.m. And on Aug. 9, RIM will be performing at the Farmers and Merchants Festival in Ada, from 1 p.m.-2 p.m.

We will be sharing our work from Recital 2008 at both of these performances. I know summertime is a vacation time and cannot expect everyone to be there, but I hope everyone available will be able to make it and help RIM make a great impression on the communities of Ada and Lima.

Which numbers are being performed will be determined later, after I have a clear idea of who is participating. I will post that information at a later time.

If you have any questions, please give me a call anytime -- 419-236-7651.

No comments: